Tuesday, January 17, 2012

School Is My Second Favorite Place To Get My Christ On! (part 2)

  Just a quick update.  The meeting with the school counselor went fairly well. I was satisfied with the attention that was given to the events, and I feel like they took me seriously.  Come to find out, the school counselor is the son of a baptist minister.  Awkward...  ha ha ha.  My son has said that the harassment has stopped inside the classroom, but he still catches some shit in the halls.  I was told  the President of the Christian club talked to the  members about tolerance of other peoples beliefs (funny, huh).  His teacher pulled him aside the next day after class and feigned shock while apologizing, (not admitting complicity, obviously).  I'm watching the situation like a hawk, and I'm looking forward to Thursday and parent teacher conferences.  Thanks for all of your support on this one (all though the grammar Nazis can simmer down a bit).

No comments:

Post a Comment